THE HEALTH AND THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE
Our priority continues to ensure the safety and the health of all our students and staff members.
After a long period of online lessons, we have resumed face-to-face lessons and we look forward to seeing you again.
In order to guarantee everyone’s safety, in our Language Centre we have improved the protective measures and took all the precautions following government guidelines:
• ventilation system for extraction and introduction of external air
• daily cleaning and sanitation after each lesson
• hand sanitation at the entrance
• mandatory face mask from 6 years and up
• social distancing with measures aimed at regulating the flow of people at school
• We reserve the right to deny access to individuals in quarantine or with flu-like symptoms
following the decree-law of September the 16th 2021, in order to get into school, will be required to verify the green pass to:
• parents/whoever accompanies
• whoever will have to take a level test
We would like to clarify that, in case we will be forced to return to online mode following precise instructions from the competent authorities, we will promptly notify you ensuring full continuity teaching.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!